Twitter, that magical place where you can create your dream identity 140 characters at a time. Whether it’s your carefully selected re-tweets, or witticisms dispensed with abandon from your fingertips to your followers, Twitter is where we get to reveal a slightly better-than-actual self.
So we thought, what would the Twitter-bird look like if he took on some classic identities of his own? Our boring, blue avian friend has been re-imagined as a Mad Man, an 80′s Workout Junky, & countless other stereotypes.
Cut them out, color them up! Upload your stereotypical twitter-self to our Facebook Fan Page and enter to win big from EveryGuyed.
The winning entry will receive not one, but all of these prizes:
1. Interview of the winner and their entry on the EveryGuyed network
2. ‘Go Tweet Yourself’ t-shirt
3. Copy of Torso: Streetwear T-Shirt Graphics Exposed by Daniel Eckler, the publisher of EveryGuyed
4. Gift certificate to Gelaskin or iTunes (winner’s choice)
5. Print from one of our Moxy Creative House poster series
How to Enter
1. Choose & customize your twitter bird. Be creative! You can mix & match.
2. Make your customized bird your Facebook profile picture.
3. Upload to the EveryGuyed Facebook Fan Page Wall. Tell us about you in the description, where you are from, why you choose your bird, etc.
4. Get your friends to vote by ‘Liking’ your contest entry!
The winner will be chosen from the top 5 entries by the EveryGuyed team. How do you get into the top 5? The most Facebook ‘Likes’ of course.
1. Contest Begins: June 1, 2011
2. Contest Ends: June 14, 2011
3. Winner announced: June 15, 2011
Print, cut & color them up!
If Richard Simons had a Twitter account, this would probably be his bird. We’re surprised anyone even worked out in the 80′s, what with cocaine & all. Print, cut & color your own here.
This bird is one bad mother (shut your mouth)! …But I’m talkin’ ’bout Twitter! (Then I can dig it!). Print, cut & color your own here.
Forget ‘Business Man’, this is a ‘Business Bird’. Print, cut & color your own here.
At the time of writing this, True Believers said the world was going to end last Saturday, but I’m willing to bet that you’ll be reading these words, and this Christian Rock bird will have a much smaller flock. Print, cut & color your own here.
Remember Emo? Sure you do, it was when you loved sad music & only the skinniest jeans could shackle your raging 13-year-old hormones. Print, cut & color your own here.
It’s okay if for a guy, a certain videogame console holds a special place in his heart. It’s not okay if ALL consoles do, and you still live in your parents house. Print, cut & color your own here.
We would say something here to make fun of the geek, but turns out geeks have a tendency to become the richest people in the world…so, go geeks! Print, cut & color your own here.
People always notice high-fashion fans immediately. Not because of their museum-worthy clothing, but because when placed in the context of a subway they just look so damned out of place. Print, cut & color your own here.
One of the most modern stereotypes here, it is also the hardest to create because all our designers are really bad at doing self-portraits. Print, cut & color your own here.
This guy will beat you up and shove you into a locker with his burly muscles. It will probably be his locker, too, since it’s one of the few without any books in it. Print, cut & color your own here.
We were going to write something here but instead we decided to mistreat women, chain smoke, and get drunk. Print, cut & color your own here.
This guy is so anti-establishment, he has an anarchy patch pinned upside-down on his leather jacket. Yeah, ANARCHY has too many rules for this guy. Print, cut & color your own here.
Kind of like ‘The Nerd’, but with tons of money & a few buildings named after his family. Print, cut & color your own here.
Leather, or lace? Either way, this 80′s rocker is pushing the strangest kind of masculinity we’ve ever seen. Print, cut & color your own here.
This is what a rapper was before they decided that savile row was better than streetwear. Print, cut & color your own here.
We were going to write something here, but instead we argued about which gender tense to use. Print, cut & color your own here.
Latest posts by Natasha Ferro (see all)
- Mo Data: The EveryGuyed Guide to Your Movember Stache - November 1, 2013
- The Golden Cup: The EveryGuyed Guide to the Jockstrap - July 7, 2011
- Father’s Day Fails - June 14, 2011