We here at EveryGuyed understand that it’s important for you to look your best at all times. Whether it be rocking that $1200 suit or that “I’m With Stupid” bargain bin tee, we know that your style is important to you.
We also know that drooling over that $2000 Louis Vuitton duffel bag isn’t going to help your budget-friendly wardrobe.
That’s why we’re here to help you look good for under $200. Sounds simple enough right? Trust us, your wallet will thank you for having such a brilliant idea.
Where to Shop
You’re a busy man with barely enough time to brush your own teeth, so we’re going to assume that going into an actual store is a no-go, sound about right?
Lucky for you, almost every retail chain, boutique and luxury brand has their own online web store, so you can browse and purchase with the simple click of a button.
Where can you actually go to find a decent looking dress shirt? We’ve narrowed it down to our top three web stores. Each of these stores offers great and more importantly cheaper alternatives to some of the more expensive items on the market.
Don’t be so quick to judge this affiliate of Old Navy and the Gap because Banana Republic has some great and stylish apparel that will fit whatever your needs are. Not to mention it’s completely affordable. Need a suit? No problem. How about some chinos and a cardigan for that weekend soiree? They’ve got you covered.
You don’t have to sacrifice great style just to save on the price and J. Crew is there to help you with that. From great pea coats to stylish shirts, J. Crew has got you covered for any event you can think of.
This great European company will give you a touch of international flair to your wardrobe at a fraction of the cost. Spice up your style with some great pieces from across the pond.
How to Cut Back on Some Costs
You honestly don’t need to go to the cleaners every time you have a shirt to press or because you genuinely just don’t want to do your laundry.
- Taking a hot shower while your suit is hanging up can get rid of most of your stubborn wrinkles.
- Mending buttons and small tears on your own can end up saving you a fortune in the long run.
- Taking the time to iron your dress shirts and keeping your suit in a dress bag will make your clothes last longer. Not to mention, you’ll look really good.
- Budget fashion does not have to mean sacrificing your style – you can still look good for a reasonable price
- Web stores like ASOS, Banana Republic and J. Crew are great alternatives to higher end fashion. Not only do they have everything you need, they’re budget friendly and you’ll look great. An added plus is that you can purchase everything online, because we know you’re a busy man.
- Sewing your own buttons, ironing your own shirt and keeping your clothes in good condition will make them last longer. You look great and you’ll save money.
- Cost-cutting questions? Budget worries? Leave us a comment and we’ll get back to you.