As a new feature, every week we’re going to select 5 of our favorite posts from across the network & bring them all together here. There’s no set ‘theme’ or limitation to what we post, it’s just anything that really caught our eye. Just click on the images to see more! Enjoy.
1) Oliver Peoples Spring/Summer 2012 New Releases
As usual, Oliver Peoples has produced some of the most stunning frames of the season for Spring/Summer 2012. Models like the Gregory Peck Sun, DBS, & Anderson are a step above the competition & a reminder of why a great pair of sunnies is the essential summer accessory.
2) Saturdays Surf x Baxter of California
The latest candle collaboration between Saturdays Surf NYC & Baxter of California is the perfect scent for spring. Mild enough to use often, this fragrance has a pronounced earthiness, being refined while maintaining a sense of masculinity.
3) Have-A-Hank x master-piece Bags
4) Mr. Bathing Ape Spring/Summer 2012
Mr. Bathing Ape is the formal older brother to the street wear brand, Bathing Ape. In collaboration with United Arrows, this Spring/Summer sees the release of this season’s collection. Consisting mostly of tailored suits, the collection makes use of fitted blazers and three piece suits
5) Generic Surplus x The Ace Hotel x Steven Harrington
This summer Generic Surplus brings a little California cool to Canada with an exclusive new shoe collaboration. The brand has reunited with the Ace Hotel Palm Springs to present an innovative take on their Spring 2012 Borstal shoe, designed in collaboration with artist Steven Harrington.
Latest posts by everyguyed (see all)
- Review: Acer Iconia Tab 8 A1-840 - August 28, 2014
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Fall/Winter 2014 Loobook - October 8, 2013
- Top 5 Fashion Misconceptions - August 16, 2012