As with most things in life, there are pros and cons when it comes to electric shavers. On the plus side, electric shavers are perfect for travel or when you’re in a pinch – since they’re portable and don’t require anything else except for the razor. On the flip-side, electric shavers have been know to be less effective than a “real” razor and can set you back a pretty penny. But, technology has evolved enough that there are now plenty of electric razors on the market that can deliver a close shave without breaking the bank. With such a plethora of options out there, we decided to help you out and narrow down the list to five.
5. Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play
This lightweight rotary shaving does a decent job shaving. But what really makes the Wahl 9937 Lithium Ion Triple Play a serious contender is that it handles all your grooming needs. It’s not just a razor, but also a trimmer and detailer. We’re also fans of it’s current $59.86 price tag on Amazon.
4. Braun 760cc
The Braun 760cc series has some very nifty features which provides an effective and comfortable shaving experience. These features include:
- Pulsonic Technology: Over 10,000 microvibrations per minute helps to expose and cut more hair with every stroke
- Gillette Blade Technology: Unique blade technology cuts hair close in a single stroke without pulling or tugging
- Power-Comb: Patented technology lifts problem hairs that lie flat to the skin to avoid missed hairs in hard to shave areas
- Smart Foil: Unique foil pattern captures hairs growing from different directions for a closer shave in fewer strokes
You can pick-up the Braun 760cc series at Amazon for $189.99
3. Panasonic ES8243A Arc IV Wet/Dry Shaver
This innovative razor is equipped with a 4-Blade Ultra-Thin Foil Cutting System with 30 Degree “Nano Blades” for a clean shaving experience, as well as, a 13,000 CPM Linear Motor Drive with a flexible pivoting head with stainless steel foil and blade, and built-in pop-up trimmer. It also has a wet/dry operation, which is always a welcome addition. Amazon has been selling it for $119.74.
2. Remington R-7130
With features ranging from Flex & Pivot Technology to the 3 Independent Flexing Heads – which contour to angles on the chin and jaw line – the Remington R-7130 provides a comfortable and respectable shave. You can purchase this quality razor for under $100 on Amazon.
1. Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D
The Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D has rapidly become one of the best, and favorite, electric shavers currently for sale. Why? Because of all the neat gadgets that include:
- Advanced 3D contouring adjusts seamlessly to every curve of the face
- Ultra Track heads catch every hair type; SkinGlide ensures a comfortable and smooth shave
- Aquatec technology allows for use with foam or without foam
- Jet Clean station cleans, lubricates, and charges the razor
This razor, which is from a brand that knows a thing or two about razors, is arguably the best rotary shaver around. If you’re looking for a top-notch electric shaver that won’t cause irritation, and provides a close shave, this is it. It can be yours from Amazon for $234.57
Images via Amazon
Latest posts by Albert Costill (see all)
- Video: QC // WC Presents – The Leather Bomber - October 24, 2014
- Cheer On Your Favorite Team With World Cup Swimwear from Hentsch Man - June 17, 2014
- The 10 Most Stylish Soccer Players - June 12, 2014