Cravat Winner Hide Your Arms saw plenty of the typography inspired shirt this year, and gives us a look at what he thought were the very best this year.
1. Easier Said Than Done – Ugmonk
2. Make it Happen – Oath Threadline
3. Ampersandwich – Simple Bits
4. What a tangled web we weave
5. Hello – Buddy Carr Skateboards
6. The Quick Brown Fox… – Dadada Studio
7. Higher Than the Sun – Origin68
8. Braille – Ser-vice
9. Live the good life – Live the good life
10. Moby Dick – Out of Print
Hide Your Arms
Hide Your Arms is a t-shirt and hoodie blog launched in January of 2006 to provide news from small and indie t-shirt companies. Andrew Bowness, who hails from a rainy valley in Northern England, founded and runs Hide Your Arms. In the past five years, HYA has grown to become the most read t-shirt blog in the world, updating frequently and being very active within the t-shirt community to be of service to the producers as well as the consumers.
Want to know what’s going on in mens streetwear? Check out Formatmag.
Latest posts by everyguyed (see all)
- Review: Acer Iconia Tab 8 A1-840 - August 28, 2014
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Fall/Winter 2014 Loobook - October 8, 2013
- Top 5 Fashion Misconceptions - August 16, 2012