As a new feature, every week we’re going to select 5 of our favorite posts from across the network & bring them all together here. There’s no set ‘theme’ or limitation to what we post, it’s just anything that really caught our eye. Just click on the images to see more! Enjoy.
1) Video: LCD Soundsystem ‘Shut Up & Play the Hits’ Trailer
2) SUPER Spring 2012 Visiva Series ‘Poissons’
SUPER presents the first model from their ‘Visiva’ series, the new sunglass project that will soon be launched.
What makes this release unique is the ‘Poisons’ theme behind the collection. With fish prints all over the inside the sunglasses, the colourway is balanced with the tabacco tinted lenses.
3) Oak Street Bootmakers Navy Suede Trail Oxford
4) Wings + Horns 2012 Fall/Winter Collection Preview
Vancouver clothing brand Wings + Horns has released a preview of their 2012 Fall/Winter collection courtesy of On & Beyond. The preview displays the muted color patters of blacks, greys and browns and gives glimpses of down-filled jackets, knit vests, utilitarian parkas and khaki trousers to be released in the collection.
5) Outlier Two-Ply Pivot Shirt
Cut and sewn in New York City, the Two-Ply cotton Pivot shirt design forgoes the traditional rear arm seam and instead carries pivot sleeves that extend to the back of the garment, resulting in extra side panels for ease of movement and also features a straight collar, storm flap chest pocket and single-needle stitch throughout
Latest posts by everyguyed (see all)
- Review: Acer Iconia Tab 8 A1-840 - August 28, 2014
- Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Fall/Winter 2014 Loobook - October 8, 2013
- Top 5 Fashion Misconceptions - August 16, 2012