As a new feature, every week we’re going to select 5 of our favorite posts from across the network & bring them all together here. There’s no set ‘theme’ or limitation to what we post, it’s just anything that really caught our eye. Just click on the images to see more! Enjoy.
1) hard graft ‘Heritage’ Pocket Phone Case
2) Brooks England x John Boultbee Autumn/Winter 2012 Collectino I
The upcoming John Boultbee collection, Brooks England’s own, is aiming to bring back the legacy of traditional cycling wear designs that J.B. Brooks & Co. established in 1866 and the fabrics forgotten by the improvement in technical materials and construction techniques over the decades.
3) Dr. Martens Florals, Steel Toe Caps, Creepers for Autumn/Winter 2012
4) Wings + Horns 2012 Fall/Winter Collection Preview
Vancouver clothing brand Wings + Horns has released a preview of their 2012 Fall/Winter collection courtesy of On & Beyond. The preview displays the muted color patters of blacks, greys and browns and gives glimpses of down-filled jackets, knit vests, utilitarian parkas and khaki trousers to be released in the collection.
5) Seil Marschall Climbers Lightweight Canvas Backpack
Seil Marschall nails the backpack design just right with this lightweight canvas model. The chocolate brown shade is a pleasant departure from your typical hunter green and tan options you’re used to seeing on a daily basis. It comes complete with leather trims, a drawstring and double leather strap closure, two internal compartments, a zipped external pocket, shoulder straps and a removable supporting belt.
Latest posts by Erik Adler (see all)
- Nike Pits Wayne Rooney Against Rory McIlroy To Launch The ‘Ordem’ Ball - December 3, 2013
- Pixelroad Designs Presents: The Playboy State of Man Infographic - December 3, 2013
- Amazon Kindle Fire Commercial Takes Aim at Apple - December 3, 2013