Former EveryGuyed contributor Shareen Sandhu gives us this look at the 5 top bag collaborations from 2010. A great look at some of the innovative offerings from the past year.
5. Filson & Apolis Activism Philanthropist Briefcase
Two of the best known brands in the world of bags came together to create this canvas briefcase hybrid. A great, practical bag, what more could you possibly ask for?
4. Porter & Beams Mouton Tanker Collection
You can’t have a top 5 list without mentioning the reigning champ of collaborations, Porter. Featuring a unique sheepskin trim, this three bag collection was definitely a standout in 2010.
3. José Parlá Capsule Collection for Incase
Incase is renowned for their remarkable and durable laptop and accessory cases, so they collaborated with calligraphic artist Jose Parla for a unique series of cases.
2. Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony Weekender and Camera Bag
Pendleton created two outrageous and colorful bags for Opening Ceremony in 2010 – definitely not for the faint of heart, but stylistically impeccable.
1. Peter Nitz for Cabinet of Curiosities Briefcase
Beautiful in every way, Peter Nitz designed this alligator bag for Thomas Erber’s Cabinet of Curiosities, a collection of unique and wonderful products by a handful of artists and designers. It’s probably the most amazing (and expensive) bag of 2010.
For all things bag related, head over to TheCarry.
Latest posts by Shareen Sandhu (see all)
- 10 Stylish Pieces of Luggage - April 22, 2011
- The Best Teeth Whitening Products - January 4, 2011
- How To Organize Your Closet - December 22, 2010